This post originally appeared on the “Our Global Classroom” blog and all rights and credit for this activity is to Mrs Joyce. Click here to see the original and visit “Our Global Classroom”
Let’s Go Shopping!
It’s Christmas time and we all love to shop. Here is your mission:
You have $1000 to spend, spend it all.
1. You must spend $500 on yourself.
2. You must use $500 to spend on your imaginary family.
– You have a mum and a dad, two sisters (6 years old and 15 Years old) and a brother (18 years old).
3. You can only shop at Kmart and Target
4. You must record all you buy, costs and a running total of your spending.
5. You can not over spend and you can only have less than $5 left over. So, try and spend wisely.
6. Each member of the family must get two gifts each and you must buy at least 10 items for yourself.
Here are the links –