About our Teacher

Our teacher is Miss Fraser.

This is Miss Fraser’s fourth year teaching at Killara Primary. Miss Fraser loves blogging, Skyping and collaborating with classes from around the world. This is the second year that Miss Fraser has been blogging with a class. Miss Fraser loves learning about new technology and how to use it in different ways to help students learn.

*** ABOUT MISS FRASER ***

What grades levels have you taught before grade three & four? I have only taught Grade 5/6 in the three years that I have been a teacher so I am looking forward to Grade 3/4!

What do you like doing in your free time? I enjoy reading, watching movies, going to the gym and baking.

What is your favourite holiday destination? Port Douglas. Although there are many places in the world that I have not yet been to that I’d love to travel to.

Do you have any pets? At home, I have a white Maltese X named Arj Barker. He was named after the comedian. We also recently adopted a Blue Domestic Medium Hair cat and we named him Harvey. He is very cheeky! At school, I have Penny, our class pet, who is a Bearded Dragon.

4 thoughts on “About our Teacher

1. I have pets, my dog’s name is Zara! Í also love riding my motorbike which I have only had for a month! I’m in 3/4E

2. Hello – I just read your article on BiteSizePD about the benefits of blogging with your class and I wanted to tell you how encouraging it was. I have just shared it with our elementary staff. I am a Grade 1 teacher at Taejon Christian International School in Daejeon South Korea – originally from Sydney. As we are on an American school year we have only been blogging for a few weeks – I’ve only been in Korea for a few weeks – but I want to get a network of classes we can follow and share with. Our class blog is tcisgradeone(dot)blogspot(dot)kr We are also on Twitter as @Grade1TCIS.
    Look forward to hearing from you 🙂

• Hi Laura,
      Thank you for you compliments. Good luck on your blogging journey – we will be sure to check out your class blog and perhaps we could work on a blog or Twitter project throughout Term 4 (Australian). Please e-mail me if you’d like to get involved further!
      Thanks,
      Miss Fraser 🙂