NAPLAN

**Guest Post by Mia**

On the 12th, 13th and 14th of may, the year 3’s had naplan. On the 12th of  may they did language conventions and writing. On the 13th of may they did reading. finally,on 14th of may they did numeracy.

NAPLAN stands for:

National

Assessment

Program-

Literacy

And

Numeracy

Some thoughts from the year 3’s-

Abbey – 🙂

Madison – 🙂

Sebastian – 🙂

How did you feel about NAPLAN?

5 thoughts on “NAPLAN

1. Last year, the only thing I didn’t finish was the NAPLAN writing test. No matter how hard I try, I can NEVER finish timed writing!

2. Hi Miss Fraser & 3/4D,
    Your blog is very fascinating. We did NAPLAN too, what did you think about NAPLAN year 3s?
    What is your inquiry topic? If you are learning about history you should go to Como House. If you didn’t know that’s a mansion where the Armytages lived for even 100 years. Mr Armytage & Mrs Armytage had 10 children, their oldest son Charles went to World War One but he died.
    From Tayla G 3/4L

3. Dear Miss Fraser and 3/4D,
    I LOVE your blog and all of the things you put on it! I haven’t been on ‘Jetski Addition’ but I would really love to go on it. A few weeks ago we went to a mansion called Como House, we did four activities, they were, old fashioned games, a mystery, a tour of the house and servants work. What are you learning in class?
    From Harry 3/4L

4. Dear Miss Fraser and 3/4D,
    I loved the Naplan post by Mia.
    I never knew that Naplan meant National Assessment Program Literacy And Numeracy.
    When I did Naplan I felt a bit scared because it was timed and it is given to the government and parents.
    How did you feel about Naplan?

From James L 3/4L 🙂

5. Dear Miss Fraser and 3/4s
    I love your blog. Thank you for following our blog and Twitter. We went to Como House for our excursion. I saw your slideshow.
    I found out what NAPLAN stands for:
    National
    Assessment
    Program
    Literacy
    And
    Numeracy
    From Christian G 3/4L