Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to 3/4D’s class blog for 2014!

Miss Fraser and the students of 3/4D are very excited to share their learning throughout 2014 with the rest of the world. Maybe we can do some projects with other classes!

Click here to see Miss Fraser’s previous class blog and all the great things that the 5/6’s were doing in 2013.

We are currently on school holidays and will return to school on January 30th.

What have you been doing on your school holidays? What did you do for Christmas?

3 thoughts on “Welcome to our blog!

1. Hello Miss Fraser and 3/4D,

I think you are all going to really enjoy learning and blogging with Miss Fraser in 2014. Have any of you (apart from Miss Fraser!) blogged before? I love blogging and all the people you get to meet and things you learn about different co laces around the world.

I have spent some of my holidays setting up a new blog for my 2014 class. I have also done lots of reading and gardening. Yesterday I moved six trailer loads of mulch and topping (little stones) in my garden. It seemed like a good idea at the time but today when I woke up I could hardly move! What is your favourite thing about the holidays?

Hope Santa was kind to you at Christmas! Looking forward to following your adventures through your blog.

Miss Crowther

• Hello Miss Crowther,

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment on our blog. The students will be very excited when they come back to school to see that they already have had visitors to their new blog. I don’t think anyone in 3/4D have ever been part of a blog before, but I may be mistaken! We will have to see what the students say when they come back.
      Hope you are enjoying the last couple of days before school starts back! What day do your students return to school?
      Miss Fraser 🙂

2. Hi Miss Fraser,

It is going to be very, very exciting then for all your first time bloggers!

Students started back on Thursday. Everyone was super excited to be back to see their friends and the new classroom. The week flew by, which I think is a good sign as time flies when you are having fun. 🙂

How was the first week in 3/4D? What sorts of things did you do? What is everyone looking forward to in 2014?

Happy Blogging!

Miss Crowther 🙂